The Philippine Underground Gamers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Forum
 Portal
 Webmail
 Photo Gallery
 Events Calendar
 Rating System
 Registration Forms
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
tabletopwars

Advertisement
Fight Klub is here!

Contact us for banner placements at admin@thepugs.org

question regarding who makes up pugs community thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badfr20

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-09

question regarding who makes up pugs community thread Empty
PostSubject: question regarding who makes up pugs community thread   question regarding who makes up pugs community thread EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:40 am

can you guys elaborate on that part of the boards. it somewhat confusing because i think you need to explain what a contender actually is. are they the players or organizers for a ccg event?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-19

question regarding who makes up pugs community thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: question regarding who makes up pugs community thread   question regarding who makes up pugs community thread EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi badfr20!

Contenders are what we will call the members of the PUGS community! Member just simply wasn't a descriptive enough term to give those that will be facing each other at all the levels of competition (i.e., skirmishes, raids, wars, tournaments, etc.) the community will be organizing.

As a whole, the Contendership will be responsible for determining the direction of the community. We have come up with an initial draft of the Contendership Manual that will be revealed in its entirety at the April 18 Caucus. We hope you can join us then, sign up as a Contender and help us make this the community all CCG/TCG players have been waiting for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepugs.org

question regarding who makes up pugs community thread
Page 1 of 1